Friday

Virtual Dominoes, not Pizza

Okay, someone with even more time on their hands than me set up a 3 minute domino chain in one of my favorite video games, oblivion. It took me 85 hours to win the game, and I am sure it took at least that long, probably longer, to set this up:

Table of Malcontents

They had to collect all those books and chairs and swords and desks and crystal balls and then drop them in exactly the right place, which to do just once is tough, forget about this layout. Maybe it was a Bethesda (the co that made the game,) programmer and there was some cheating involved, but still...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Inner Hero - Wizard!

I'm a Wizard!

There are many types of magic, but all require a sharp mind and a cool head. There is no puzzle I can't solve, no problem I can't think my way out of. When you feel confused or uncertain, you can always rely on me to untangle the knots and put everything back in order for you.

How about you? Click here to find your own inner hero.